今天没有什么mood咯...
一整天闲闲酱...
都不好玩得〉..
唯一好玩的是...
我做到实验了...
今天也换了位,
而且我非常满意...
哈哈... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
然后,
我既然被一个影片吓倒要我的老命!!!
Haiz...
是在恐怖咯!!!
死猪头,
再放这种影片,
你就够力!!!
我去打死你!!!
小心...
then...
我又被我的神经妈妈
吓倒!!!= =
无端端站在我后面给我讲话
走路又没有声音的哦!!!
现在7月咧!!!
虽然是讲不在意,
可是还是会怕的嘛...
嗨哟...
怕怕阿!!!
No mood today, slightly ...
Blazing sauce all day ...
Not fun too> ..
The only fun is ...
I did experiment a ...
Today for a bit,
And I am very satisfied ...
Haha ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . ...
Then,
Then,
Since I was a movie scared me to try any more!!!
Slightly in terror!!!
Pig head,
Came alive again in this film,
You enough power!!!
I went to kill you!!!
Be careful ...
then ...
I was nervous my mother
Intimidated!!! = =
No reason for me standing behind me speak
Walk and silent Oh!!!
Now in July blanket!!!
Although stress does not care
But still afraid the only thing ...
Hai Yo ...
Nervous Ah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment